- Configure Django Framework
- URL patterns
- Function and Class Based Views (FBV v. CBV)
- Creating apps within a project and why they’re important.
- Django’s security implications.
- Running your project in a virtual environment using Virtualenv
- Publishing your site on a VPS (Virtual Private Server) running Ubuntu Linux
- Working with Html and Css templates
- Debugging and Python Shell.
- Django Forms.
- Handling GET and POST requests
- Working with a Database and Models
- Creating Admin Interface.
- Map and Web services integration.
- Static and user uploaded images
- Authentication and User accounts.
- Django is the most popular web framework for Python so there’s high demand for professionals who know it.
- Python Django is a hot commodity in the era of Internet of Things.
- Disqus, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, NASA, The Washington Post and other top companies use Python with Django.
Why should I learn Python, Mysql & Django Development?
Python is a reliable and safe programming language while MySQL is among the most widely used backend databases used around the world.
Using Python and MySQL, Django, a light yet robust framework provides secure and dependable web applications.
These three are now among the most popular trio of technologies used by web developers.
Given that most web applications are now being built around these, it is prudent to know the hands on working of Python, MySQL and Django to have a lucrative career in web development.
What will I accomplish after doing this course?
After completing our course, you will be able to:
Master the basic and advanced concepts of Python, MySQL and Django
Learn how to connect the Django framework with the MySQL database
Learn the features of MySQL that will allow you to develop convenient administrator user interfaces, full text search and replication of data
Learn about REST APIs and how to integrate with them
Unit test and debug Django apps
Develop secure websites by integrating features of Django
What project am I expected to do?
You will learn to build web application using Python programming language, MySQL database and Django framework, with full support from your mentors.
Here’s what you will learn!
The programming concepts of the popular Python language and how to write reusable and maintainable code.
The fundamentals of the relational database server MySQL which will allow you to scale, manage memory and run your applications on various platforms.
The concepts of Django that will allow you to build and deploy robust web applications with database interface and security.
Is this course right for you?
Python developers, web programmers and students who want to learn about complete web application development will find this course beneficial.
One wants to have the fundamental understanding of computer programming technologies other than that no need any specific language to learn python.
Flow-control and functions would be positively beneficial.
Who Can Take This Course?
If you are skilled in programming including problem-solving Python it should be a cake walk for you. Anyone who wants to learn to program with Python can start immediately!
This course is fully designed for professionals seeking to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Python.
Big Data Analytics using Python.
Looking for help?
If you want to help to develop Python, take a look at the developer area for further information. Please note that you don’t have to be an expert programmer to help.
The documentation is just as important as the compiler, and still needs plenty of work!
If you want to know whether a particular application, or a library with particular functionality, is available in Python there are a number of possible sources of information