- Use JQuery to build mobile App that work on all devices.
- Run your app on various APIs, such as Web storage, Google APIs, Cloud services.
- Learn all the basic Phonegap/Cordova API’s like Battery Status, Camera, Contacts, Device Info, Network Info, Status Bar, Accelerometer, Compass, Vibration, InAppBrowser, Dialogs (notification), Geolocation, Globalization, Media Capture, File System, File Transfer, Whitelist.
- Deploy your app with PhoneGap Build.
- Compile Cordova app’s locally and on the cloud.
- Interact with the database using PHP API’s.
- Play audio and video content on the device.
- Detect touch gestures using the Hammer.js library.
- Learn the basics of iOS and Android app store submission process.
- If you want to write mobile apps that run on both Android and iOS, PhoneGap is better option for a cross-platform app development.
- PhoneGap comes packed with many libraries which makes development of apps easier, This also saves valuable development time.
Why should I pursue the PhoneGap course?
Independent applications that run on these devices are used for myriad purposes from entertainment to product promotion.
In such a scenario there is a great need to develop apps that can work across platforms and devices.
The PhoneGap development technology makes this possible and allows one to develop apps that can be used across Android, iOS, Symbian and Blackberry devices.
Our course will teach you all about PhoneGap and how to use it to build your own apps.
Learn to write, develop, debug and integrate your apps with super navigation and multimedia components to create the ultimate user experience
What will I accomplish after doing the PhoneGap online training?
After completing our PhoneGap training, you will be able to:
Deploy apps for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian and others
Deploy and test your apps
Understand how to store data in the device
Learn to integrate APIs such as Geolocation, Camera, Storage, Contacts etc
Learn to add video, audio and other multimedia components to your app
Who will benefit most from the PhoneGap online classes?
Students, professionals and anybody else who wants to understand PhoneGap and wants to do so in a self-paced workshop will find this course beneficial
Here’s what you will learn?
Build you own app which can run on diverse platforms such as iOS, Android, Blackberry and others.
Learn about PhoneGap Plug-Ins and how to integrate APIs such as Geolocation, Storage, Notifications, Media, and much more.
Learn how to enhance user interface with graphics, audio and video to give the ultimate user experience.
Is this course right for you?
Whether you are a student, a professional web developer or entrepreneur, this course will teach to help build apps for yourself or your business.
Create your app with PhoneGap?
Create experiences for multiple platforms with a single codebase so you can reach your audience no matter their device.
How we can Package your app in the cloud?
PhoneGap Build takes the pain out of compiling PhoneGap apps.
Get app-store ready apps without the headache of maintaining native SDKs.
Our PhoneGap Build service does the work for you by compiling in the cloud.
Adobe PhoneGap™ is a distribution of Apache Cordova™
Cordova was originally created by Nitobi, who was then acquired by Adobe in 2011.
Apache Cordova is the engine that powers Adobe PhoneGap™, similar to how WebKit powers Chrome or Safa
We created the PhoneGap Developer mobile app so that you can quickly see how your mobile app looks and works.
Develop locally then instantly see changes on your connected mobile device – without the need to re-sign, re-compile, or reinstall your app to test your code.
By testing your PhoneGap app on a mobile device, you get access to device APIs that aren’t available in web browsers.
PhoneGap Desktop is the simplest way to get started using PhoneGap.
You use it to create apps, and serve those apps to connected mobile devices.
It is the alternative to using the CLI, using the same libraries under the hood.
So no need to memorize commands or install dependencies – those are all included when you download PhoneGap Desktop.