- We have training for anyone who wants to get started in iOS app development.
- Build fully functional iOS apps with the popular programming language Objective-C.
- Learn Inputs, Buttons,Variables, Arrays, Table views, and Collections views.
- Learn Navigation View Controller,Image views, Map views and Music Player.
- Complete understanding of OOPs concept (Classes,Method,Inheritance and Protocols).
- Data Structures: How to work with collections of data, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Learn to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Learn asynchronous API calls and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Customise User Interfaces and TableViews, use CoreData to store complex data.
- how to integrate Firebase Real-time online database to your iOS app.
- Learn to integrate third-party framework required to build the perfect iOS Apps.
- 2.2 Million apps on the Appstore with 130 Billion downloads and $6 Billion of wealth earned by programmers.
- Average salary of iOS Developer is $115k – Indeed.com
- iOS market is expected to reach 15% market share by 2019.
Source: compound annual growth rate CAGR-IDC
Why should I undertake the iOS course?
The iOS mobile operating system continually pushes the boundaries of new technology to redefine what can be achieved on a mobile device.
Apple’s App store generated 73% of all app revenue in 2013, making it the most profitable app store among all three major operating systems.
There is a huge market for functional, intelligent apps.
What will I accomplish after doing this course?
After completing the iOS online training course you will be able to:
Work with iOS 8 SDK to build native applications for iPhones and iPads
Understand the use of the Xcode 6 tool to develop debugging and deploying applications
Learn to use Objective-C language in programming applications
Use multiple Model-View-controllers, and storyboards for UI design
Implement CoreData and Autolayout
Submit completed applications to the AppStore
Here’s what you will learn!
Build your very own app for iPhones and iPads with the iOS 8 SDK
Develop debugging and deploying applications by using the Xcode 6 tool
Learn how to integrate with animations, audio, and video and post on Facebook and Twitter
Who is the target audience ?
Business and/or non-technical people who want to learn the basics of iPhone app development. This is a step by step beginners course for aspiring developers and people who are new to iOS development, including:
Aspiring Developers (note advanced developers will likely find this class too elementary)
Iphone App design Kit
This course is for anyone with beginner-level knowledge of photoshop.From this class you will learn the comprehensive process of iphone app design, including prototyping,user experience design,interaction design and visual design whe
Iphone Game design Kit
This course is for designers and developers who want to learn how to design an iphone game that looks great, plays well and has a viral appeal.In this course you will learn what goes into a successful game,and learn how to apply th
DEPLOYMENT AND MAINTENANCE
App development is a delicate process where a single error can get your app rejected.
That’s why we provide specialized services in app development wherein our experience deployment experts will assist you in deploying your app.
We also offer customized app maintenance programs to ensure that your app is updated on time and runs well on all intended devices and platforms.