Trainer Mohammed Ameen
Duration Time 3 month
Course Duration - 90 Days (4 Hrs/per day).
100% job based program.
Guidance from Technology Expert.
One to One Session.
Live Project Exposure.
Headed By Senior Trainer/developer .
It includes 2 Web Application Projects.
Sr Technology SpecialistAmeen is our Senior Technology Specialist with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computers. He is an expert in Professional Training with development experience. He has hands-on experience with the latest technologies in React JS, Web Development & Digital Marketing.Ameen knows different platforms and is capable of stepping into a new platform in a short span. He supports various aspects of TCDC.Ameen is a product of TCDC. He is now sharing his knowledge/experience he has to the present TCDC students and grooms them to be a good CODER/PROGRAMMER
- This is the Advanced Full Stack Web Development
course on TCDC
- Full Stack Web Development Masters Program makes you proficient in skills to work with back-end and front-end web technologies
- Learn how to connect ReactJS with NodeJS.
- Refresh the basics about ReactJS, NodeJS .
- Build an entire project from scratch!
- A complete course project where all the technologies come together into one application
- Master the JAVA REST web service concepts and Implementation
- Build and run REST API with Maven
- Learn to Connect Web Services to a Database using JPA and HIBERNATE with Spring Boot
- Use Postman HTTP client to send HTTP Request to a Web Service endpoints
- Deploy RESTFUL Web Service application to Apache Tomcat
Why This Course?
- Full Stack Developers are in high demand owing to their diverse coding skills
- The average full-stack developer salary nationwide is $110,500.
- Again, depending on region and skills, that figure can be substantially higher
- There is a 40% growth in demand for ‘full stack developers’ jobs compared to last year as companies look for multi-skilled professionals, according to a report of few Job portals like Naukri, Times Job